Fats have gotten such a bad wrap. So much so that some people will avoid them at all cost. But fats are just as important to consume than water!
When consuming fats, unfortunately most people are consuming the wrong fats. This is what inspired us to record a multi part series titled: Fats that heal & fats that kill.
In part one of this series we lay down the foundation of fats. What they are, the main types of fats, how they have been villianized more. You can listen to Part 1 here.
In Part 2 of the series we will be discussing the fats you need to avoid & why.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why all animal fats are not bad.
- Why all vegetable oils are not good.
- What are hydrogenated oils.
- What hydrogenated are detrimental to your health.
- What are trans fats.
- Why trans fats are detrimental to your health.
- How to best avoid harmful oils.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Life Strength & Health
- Cholesterol Is Not The Culprit
- Deep Nutrition
- 54: Fake Healthy Foods: How To Avoid Label Deception
- Recommended Olive Oil Companies
- Corto Olive
- Bariani Olive Oil
- Kirkland Oil
- Olea Estates
- McEvoy Ranch Organic
- Cobram Estate
- California Olive Ranch
- Vegetable Oils To Avoid
- Margarine and non butter spreads (including most vegan butters)
- Canola Oil
- Soy Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Corn Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Safflower Oil
If you are looking for more education, support & accountability on how to live a natural & holistic lifestyle. Our Exclusive Healthwarrior Community may be the place for you. Click here to learn more.
Thanks For Listening!
Have a question or some feedback you’d like to share? Just enter it in the comment section below!
Subscribe to get our latest podcast episodes & content!