Teneka Thomas is a Plainfield, NJ resident on a mission to deliver the message that fitness & health can cure many health challenges. She wants to spread awareness in communities that are not active enough. When working with her clients, Tenaka takes a holistic training approach to help her clients reach their health goals. She believes in having a mental connection to fitness and feels that a lack of this connection is one of the main reasons people are not consistent with staying active. Teneka is a N.A.S.M. (National Academy of Sports Medicine) certified trainer of 8 years, Zumba Instructor, mother of two boys, and someone who walks her talk.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Why Teneka became a personal trainer
- Why working out is a so crucial for good health.
- Why women need to lift weights
- How many days a week you should workout
- Why the mind and body connection is so important when working out
- The benefits of working out
- and more…
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks you so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!