Teneka Thomas is a Plainfield, NJ resident on a mission to deliver the message that fitness & health can cure many health challenges. She wants to spread awareness in communities that are not active enough. When working with her clients, Tenaka takes a holistic training approach to help her clients reach their health goals. She believes in having a mental connection to fitness and feels that a lack of this connection is one of the main reasons people are not consistent with staying active. Teneka is a N.A.S.M. (National Academy of Sports Medicine) certified trainer of 8 years, Zumba Instructor, mother of two boys, and someone who walks her talk.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Why Teneka became a personal trainer
- Why working out is a so crucial for good health.
- Why women need to lift weights
- How many days a week you should workout
- Why the mind and body connection is so important when working out
- The benefits of working out
- and more…
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Life Strength & Health
- Life Strength & Health Warrior Membership
- Holistic Health Retreat
If you are looking for more education, support & accountability on how to live a natural & holistic lifestyle. Our Exclusive Healthwarrior Community may be the place for you. Click here to learn more.
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks you so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!